Lyon, the 1st of October 2018 – This Thursday we inaugurated Gaming Campus Lyon with 180 guests, including Mr Etienne Blanc (Vice-President of the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Region), Ms Karine Dognin-Sauze (Vice-Presidente of Grand Lyon) and Mr Samy Keffi-Jérôme (Regional Councillor of technology in charge of e-administration in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region).
The opportunity to make some announcements :
– Gaming Business School: addition of 130 extra places for October 2019 which makes 215 places in total (bachelor’s degree year 1: 50; bachelor’s degree year 2: 05; bachelor’s degree year 3: 30; master’s degree year 1: 40; master’s degree year 2: 05).
– Gaming Academy: addition of 16 new places for October 2019 which makes 35 places in total (esport athlete certification – League of Legends: 5 places; esport athlete certification – FIFA: 5 places; esport athlete certification – Fortnite: 10 places; entrepreneur influencer certification: 15 places).
– The launch of Gaming Academy Fortnite (10 places).
– The launch of Gaming Guru on the 2nd of October. Voir Gaming.Guru.
– The arrival of Fifa in Gaming Guru by the end of the year.
– A new campus is coming.
Our guests were able to discover the campus and share in video games with the Team Vitality players (Rafsou, Shemek) and our Gaming Guru professors.
We would like to thank our guests who came to support Gaming Campus (professors, partners, investors, banks, video game editors, studios, esports teams, players, federations, politicians, journalists).
See the album of 167 photos (facebook)